Exacerbation of chronic bronchitis in persons under 65 years of age, without comorbidity, pneumonia. Otitis media, sinusitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, prostatitis, orchiepididymitis. Infectious-inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms susceptible to the drug, including intracellular pathogens:
Method of application Doxycycline:
Doxycycline is a medication belonging to tetracycline group of antibiotics generally prescribed to treat bacterial infections that include such conditions as skin infections, respiratory tract, genital and urinary infections and some others. Besides, it can also be used in prevention of malaria, but shouldn’t be used to treat viral infections. This medication works by preventing growth and spreading of harmful bacteria.
Doxycycline can be used in various forms that include usual tablets, coated capsules, suspension and syrup that should be taken orally with a glass of water once or twice a day, depending on your doctor’s recommendations. You can also use milk or food; however, sometimes the effect may be weaker because the amount of Doxycycline absorbed can be smaller. Sometimes patients experience upset stomach when take the drug with food or milk, but it’s not a side effect in this case.
Nevertheless, it’s better to talk to your pharmacist or healthcare provider about the best way to take the medication and keep to all the recommendations given. Do not take a bigger or smaller dose and do not miss or double it, as it can be quite dangerous.
Before taking Doxycycline you have to inform your doctor about every single health issue you are suffering from, especially the following:
1. If you have had or are now suffering from kidney/liver disease or diabetes.
2. If you are allergic to the medication or its active and/or inactive ingredients including doxycycline, tetracycline, minocycline, etc.
4. Remember that iron, calcium meds, antacids and other compounds that contain magnesium interact with the drug and may make it less effective. Consult your healthcare provider as to how to use Doxycycline with medications containing magnesium.
5. If you take some prescription or non-prescription drugs including blood-thinners, antacids and vitamin supplements, you should inform your doctor about them before starting the treatment with Doxycycline. Be aware that Doxycycline makes oral contraceptives not very effective, so you need to think about other methods of birth control to avoid unplanned pregnancy.
6. Avoid staying in the sun for too long because Doxycycline makes your skin very sensitive. Wear protective clothes and sunglasses to stay on the safe side.
In case you’ve taken a bigger dose and see the symptoms of overdose, seek medical attention urgently as it can be dangerous for your health and life.Never share your medication with people who have the same symptoms or suffer from any kind of infection. What is good for you may turn out to be bad for others.
As any other medication, Doxycycline may cause some side effects. The most common are the following:
However, some of them don’t need special medical attention as they appear when your body starts getting used to the treatment. As soon as your organism adjusts, they will go away. Ask your doctor about the ways how you can diminish or prevent the side effects caused by this medication. Still, if they stay for too long, bother or become severe, then you may need to get medical advice.
Buy Doxycycline Online
Copyright © 2014. All right reserved